The trip from Yerushalayim takes about a 1/2 hour.
Arriving by car:
- From Yerushalayim, take the Yerushalayim - Tev Aviv highway (Route 1) and exit at the Latrun (Modiin) exit, which is the first exit after the Beit Shemesh exit. (about 20 minutes outside of Yerushalayim)
- At the bottom of the exit ramp turn right (which is towards Modiin and not towards Be'er Sheva).
- After about two minutes make left at the traffic circle towards Modiin.
- After about two minutes make left (at traffic light) into Nof Ayalon.
- Upon entering Nof Ayalon continue straight past the traffic circle, then make a left until you reach the yeshiva area. (To get to the Beit Midrash make the 2nd left once you have left the Nof Ayalon area. After you make the left you will be going uphill with a basketball court on your right.)
Arriving by bus:
You can take the Kavim Company (http://www.kavim-t.co.il/) Bus #109 from Jerusalem (less frequent) or Kavim #18 from Modiin or Ramle (more frequent). Check the Moovit App (https://www.company.moovitapp.com/) for other travel options.